Borrowing highly ergonomic design elements from its higher payload contemporaries, the Ultimate 2065 Package is ideally suited for cinematography. Lightweight at 22.6 lb (10.4 kg), the 150mm Fluid Head Package from OConnor sustains a heavy payload up to 71 lb (32.2 kg) with greater drag. Conveniently located controls (pan and tilt brakes) at camera operator’s side (left side) of the platform enable ease of operation and rapid familiarity.
The platform also houses dual scales for counterbalance, and sports 4 handle rosettes that allow left or right hand operation as well as mounting from the front or rear. An intelligently placed, soft handrest enhances the Ultimate 2065 Fluid Head’s ergonomic design. A collapsible counterbalance crank handle on the platform coupled with a numerical display allows accurate and continual counterbalance adjustments, rendering this unit optimally suited to contemporary styles of cinematography, where lighter cameras, larger lenses and requisite accessories are being constantly developed.
- Ergonomic Design / For Cinematography
- Euro Style Quick Release with 120mm Mounting Plate and Screws
- Handle, 30 degree bend, 12" length, 18mm diameter
- Handle Extension, 11.5" length
- Mitchell Base and Tiedown
- Maximum payload @ Height of Center of Gravity: At 4" 10.2cm): 89 lbs (40.4kg) At 6" (15.2cm): 71 lbs (32.2kg) At 8" (20.3cm): 58 lbs (26.3kg)
- Height: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm) Width: 12.4 in. (31.5 cm) Depth: 8.6 in. (21.8 cm)
- Weight: 22.9 lb. (10.4 kg)