The nanoFlash from Convergent Design represents a huge leap forward in tapeless workflows. Easily mounted to your camera, nanoFlash is designed to record higher quality images than the camera itself, by capturing never-compressed video/audio from the HD-SDI or HDMI output.
- Upgrade the video/audio quality of your existing camera: 4:2:0 → 4:2:2 (color)
1440x1080 → 1920x1080 (full-raster)
25/35 Mbps → 50/100/140/160/220 Mbps (bit-rate)
Compressed 16-bit audio → Uncompressed 24-bit audio
- Enhance recording capabilities of your camera with pre-record buffer, pull-down removal, interval recording, redundant recording, etc.
- Portable HD/SD recorder for switcher output
- Real-time DVD / Blu-Ray Encoding (.mpg file)
- Works with most cameras (HD-SD/SDI or HDMI output and compatible format)