The Denecke TS-C is a compact full featured smart slate, capable of reading, generating and displaying SMPTE/EBU time code. Its new compact size makes the TS-C ideal for documentary work, insert shots, or anywhere a big slate is too cumbersome. The TS-C jams to all standard frame rates, including 23.976 for HD. The TS-C reads and displays off speed time code used in special situations such as music video playback. The time code reader mode works with both ascending and descending time code. The TS-C is the first Denecke product to support Aaton serial communication! The precision TCXO combined with a 16 BIT microprocessor ensure extremely low drift and high accuracy. The standard EL backlit face plate is helpful in low light situations. The new Denecke TS-C compact slate is affordably priced. Your choice of black and white or color clapper sticks.
- TCXO Crystal
- Blinking LED jam indicator
- Auto set frame ratee
- Battery voltage readout
- Re-jam without powering down
- Display intensity variable in 12 steps
- Sliding access door to controls
- Quick load battery pack
- Sync error display
- EL Backlight Display --illuminates scene, take and production section of the face plate
- Weight:1.90lbs with batteries
- Size: 5"x8.25"x1.24"
- External power: 5.7v to 16v DC
- Battery pack: 6 alkaline "AA" batteries