The Dana Dolly is easy to set up, it can be used with a variety of track options, and can be supported using standard junior stands, apple boxes, or the ground, whatever the shot requires. The dolly itself has a Mitchell Mount that can take all types of camera heads, and includes adapters for 75mm and 100mm heads. The sixteen-wheel design with floating trucks provides a smooth glide.
- Low-Boy Combo stands supplied
- Supports Mitchell mount, 75mm, 100mm,& 150mm Ball Heads
- Uses Standard Speedrail
- 4', 6', 8' rails on hand. Other lengths available on request.
- Fast and Portable Dolly System
- Aluminum Construction
- Black Industrial Finish to Minimize Reflection
- Soft Polyurethane Wheels
- ABEC-7 Precision Bearings
- Wheels Machined Round to 6000/inch
- Made in the USA